Bourbon Offshore Norway AS owns and operates Offshore Support Vessels. The operation of our vessels is based on a combination of experience and good marine practice utilising modern technology. By continuously searching for optimum solutions, our aim is to satisfy our customers by providing a cost effective operation, along with a safe and healthy working environment for our employees as well as our clients and their employees.
By constant review of our operations, and ongoing comparison with its competitors and other similar operations, the Company will seek to identify and implement “Best Practice” in everything it does.
The Company Safety Management System is developed to cover the requirements in the ISM code, ISO 9001 and ISO 14 001.
The Company Policies and the Safety Management System shall be adopted by all employees at all times within Bourbon Offshore Norway AS.
The Company’s Objectives are:
- To manage the fleet in accordance with the best professional standards.
- To comply with all relevant national and international rules and regulations.
- To maximise safety of the vessel, onboard equipment, personnel, cargo and the environment.
- To have in place an effective organisational structure suitable for the Company’s business activities.
- Manage the company in line with the budget approved by the Board.
The company aim is to continuously monitor and improve the operation of the vessels and the management systems.
The company policies shall be reviewed annually and updated every fifth year.